Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNome società
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nome società. You can see more info about Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Programmi\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.03 MB (4226064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (386.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1129.1016.18318
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nome società. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:47:14.057