Catalyst Control Center
This page contains complete information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNome società
. Further information on Nome società can be found here
. You can read more about related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0301.448.8391
only. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Nome società. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-06 22:38:54.287