This info is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. You can find out more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. Further information about CDBurnerXP can be found at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CDBurnerXP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CDBurnerXP's primary file takes about 1.67 MB (1750640 bytes) and is called cdbxpp.exe.
CDBurnerXP contains of the executables below. They take 3.22 MB (3379225
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (26.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (22.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20648
of CDBurnerXP. You can find below info on other application versions of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application by the software company CDBurnerXP. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:26:42.940