This info is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. More data about CDBurnerXP can be found here
. You can see more info related to CDBurnerXP at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. CDBurnerXP's primary file takes around 1.67 MB (1750640 bytes) and is called cdbxpp.exe.
The executables below are part of CDBurnerXP. They occupy an average of 3.22 MB (3380631
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (26.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (22.11 KB)
The current page applies to CDBurnerXP version 126.96.36.19928
only. You can find here a few links to other CDBurnerXP releases:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application marketed by CDBurnerXP. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP program will be found automatically. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:54:37.980