This web page is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Check out here
for more information on CDBurnerXP. More info about the program CDBurnerXP can be seen at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. Usually the CDBurnerXP application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP folder, depending on the user's option during install. CDBurnerXP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.66 MB (1738056 bytes) on disk and is labeled cdbxpp.exe.
CDBurnerXP is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.20 MB (3358703
bytes) on disk:
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
The current page applies to CDBurnerXP version 220.127.116.1100
only. You can find here a few links to other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall CDBurnerXP you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove CDBurnerXP:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is a program released by the software company CDBurnerXP. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP app will be found automatically. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:08:17.360