This page contains complete information on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. More info about CDBurnerXP can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cdburnerxp.se
to get more info about CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's website. Usually the CDBurnerXP application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDBurnerXP. The application's main executable file is named cdbxpp.exe and it has a size of 1.67 MB (1751152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CDBurnerXP. They occupy an average of 3.22 MB (3379095
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (21.11 KB)
The current web page applies to CDBurnerXP version 188.8.131.5294
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program offered by CDBurnerXP. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CDBurnerXP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP app will be found automatically. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:52:47.027