This info is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. Additional info about CDBurnerXP can be found here
. Detailed information about CDBurnerXP can be found at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. Usually the CDBurnerXP program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CDBurnerXP's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. cdbxpp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.67 MB (1751152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CDBurnerXP. They occupy about 3.22 MB (3379095
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (21.11 KB)
This web page is about CDBurnerXP version 18.104.22.16887
alone. For more CDBurnerXP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program marketed by CDBurnerXP. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CDBurnerXP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP program will be found very quickly. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 20:35:36.377