This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Open here
where you can get more info on CDBurnerXP. More data about the program CDBurnerXP can be seen at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. Usually the CDBurnerXP application is found in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CDBurnerXP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.67 MB (1752688 bytes) on disk and is titled cdbxpp.exe.
CDBurnerXP contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3381273
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (26.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (22.11 KB)
This data is about CDBurnerXP version 184.108.40.20611
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program released by the software company CDBurnerXP. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CDBurnerXP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP app will be found automatically. After you select CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:46:55.557