CDBurnerXP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. You can read more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cdburnerxp.se
if you want to read more on CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled cdbxpp.exe and its approximative size is 1.66 MB (1744712 bytes).
CDBurnerXP contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3374241
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
This info is about CDBurnerXP version 18.104.22.16806
alone. For more CDBurnerXP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CDBurnerXP we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall CDBurnerXP:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CDBurnerXP's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\codegen.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\Interop.NMSDVDXLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\NMSDVDXU.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\ogg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\sr-Cyrl-CS\cdbxpp.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\StarBurnX12.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\vorbis.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\vorbisfile.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\CDBurnerXP.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is an application released by the software company CDBurnerXP. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP application will be found very quickly. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:37:00.147