CDBurnerXP is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Open here
where you can read more on CDBurnerXP. Please open https://www.cdburnerxp.se
if you want to read more on CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's web page. CDBurnerXP is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CDBurnerXP. The program's main executable file is called cdbxpp.exe and its approximative size is 1.67 MB (1751152 bytes).
The executables below are part of CDBurnerXP. They occupy an average of 3.21 MB (3364431
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- updater.exe (21.11 KB)
This data is about CDBurnerXP version 18.104.22.16876
only. Click on the links below for other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program offered by CDBurnerXP. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP application will be found automatically. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 15:54:18.503