CDBurnerXP is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. Open here
where you can get more info on CDBurnerXP. More details about the software CDBurnerXP can be seen at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CDBurnerXP's primary file takes around 1.65 MB (1732608 bytes) and is named cdbxpp.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CDBurnerXP. They occupy about 2.76 MB (2894097
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (15.00 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.65 MB)
- NMSAccessU.exe (69.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of CDBurnerXP. You can find below a few links to other CDBurnerXP releases:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program offered by CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP program will be found automatically. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-06 19:02:57.880