You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. You can read more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CDBurnerXP at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, subject to the user's decision. CDBurnerXP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. cdbxpp.exe is the CDBurnerXP's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.57 MB (1642496 bytes) on disk.
CDBurnerXP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.14 MB (3295851
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (16.00 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.57 MB)
- NMSAccessU.exe (69.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of CDBurnerXP. You can find here a few links to other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program released by the software company CDBurnerXP. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CDBurnerXP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CDBurnerXP in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 23:19:00.920