CDBurnerXP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. Go over here
where you can read more on CDBurnerXP. More information about CDBurnerXP can be seen at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. cdbxpp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.70 MB (1785552 bytes) on disk.
CDBurnerXP is composed of the following executables which take 3.25 MB (3412147
bytes) on disk:
- cdbxpcmd.exe (24.20 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (23.20 KB)
The current page applies to CDBurnerXP version 184.108.40.20671
only. For more CDBurnerXP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is an application released by the software company CDBurnerXP. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CDBurnerXP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CDBurnerXP in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:51:31.990