This web page contains complete information on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CDBurnerXP. Click on http://www.cdburnerxp.se
to get more details about CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's website. CDBurnerXP is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe". cdbxpp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.72 MB (1806336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CDBurnerXP. They take 2.83 MB (2970624
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (16.50 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.72 MB)
- NMSAccessU.exe (69.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of CDBurnerXP. You can find here a few links to other CDBurnerXP releases:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application marketed by the software company CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP program will be found automatically. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:49:19.440