This web page is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. Open here
where you can find out more on CDBurnerXP. More details about CDBurnerXP can be found at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, subject to the user's choice. CDBurnerXP's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.67 MB (1748592 bytes) on disk and is titled cdbxpp.exe.
The following executables are contained in CDBurnerXP. They occupy 3.22 MB (3377177
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (26.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (22.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5269
of CDBurnerXP. Click on the links below for other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program marketed by the software company CDBurnerXP. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP program will be found automatically. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:11:23.470