CDBurnerXP is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. Open here
for more information on CDBurnerXP. Please follow http://www.cdburnerxp.se
if you want to read more on CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's page. CDBurnerXP is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CDBurnerXP. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.66 MB (1745224 bytes) on disk and is titled cdbxpp.exe.
CDBurnerXP is comprised of the following executables which take 3.22 MB (3375265
bytes) on disk:
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.82 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
This web page is about CDBurnerXP version 18.104.22.16895
alone. Click on the links below for other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application by CDBurnerXP. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CDBurnerXP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP application will be found automatically. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:20:46.817