CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Swedish. They occupy about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish version 2014.0605.2236.38795
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:05:48.530