CCC Help Swedish
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on CCC Help Swedish at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Swedish. They take 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0806.1212.19931
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Swedish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:50:46.173