CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Swedish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Swedish contains of the executables below. They take 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0727.2121.36516
of CCC Help Swedish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Swedish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:18:22.217