CCC Help Swedish
This info is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Swedish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC Help Swedish's primary file takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Swedish contains of the executables below. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish version 2013.0830.1943.33589
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Swedish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Swedish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:02:55.090