CCC Help Swedish
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PC
CCC Help Swedish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Swedish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Swedish application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2012.0516.1006.16142
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
How to erase CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:04:51.137