CCC Help Swedish
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Swedish is composed of the following executables which take 6.32 MB (6622848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2011.1223.0327.5994
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:22:58.133