CCC Help Swedish
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Swedish is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2014.0514.1047.17499
only. For other CCC Help Swedish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 10:02:07.113