CCC Help Swedish
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Swedish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Swedish. They occupy about 2.79 MB (2922496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0728.1755.30366
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Swedish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:34:30.127