CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0114.1347.24675
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application offered by ATI. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:45:20.427