CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Greek on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Greek program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Greek version 2011.1102.0007.41498
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:37:21.393