CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help German. They take about 4.64 MB (4860944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0209.2145.38988
of CCC Help German. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some users try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 12:05:37.313