CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help German. They take 4.60 MB (4821504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0126.2318.41769
of CCC Help German. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:21:27.023