CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help German on ATI's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help German's main executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help German. They occupy 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2010.0114.1347.24675
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:45:20.470