CCC Help German
This info is about CCC Help German for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCC Help German's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help German. They occupy 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1101.2316.39832
of CCC Help German. For other CCC Help German versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by the software company ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:10:18.450