CCC Help German
How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC
This info is about CCC Help German for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by ATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about CCC Help German at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help German program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help German's main executable file and it occupies around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2007.0704.2229.38368
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help German releases:
...click to view all...
How to remove CCC Help German from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help German is a program by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:09:08.257