CCC Help French
This page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help French program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They take 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2013.0613.2224.38432
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help French from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help French in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:02:24.997