CCC Help French
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help French for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about CCC Help French can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help French is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCC Help French's primary file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2012.0201.1416.25472
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help French in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 13:00:25.520