CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's main executable file and it occupies about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2013.0812.2312.39869
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:11:44.033