CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's main executable file and it occupies about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2013.0812.2312.39869
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:11:44.033