CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the app CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's primary executable file and it takes approximately 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2014.0704.2132.36938
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:11.150