CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Chinese Standard on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Chinese Standard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
CCC Help Chinese Standard is comprised of the following executables which occupy 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2012.0704.0121.388
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:27:05.693