CCC Help Chinese Standard
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Chinese Standard on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Standard program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They occupy an average of 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2012.1116.1514.27190
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:23:53.697