CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the program CCC Help Chinese Standard can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They occupy an average of 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2014.0417.1533.26103
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:54:47.767