CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the program CCC Help Chinese Standard can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They occupy an average of 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2014.0417.1533.26103
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:54:47.767