CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 533.00 KB (545792
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0309.0042.976
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:24:16.720