CCC Help Chinese Standard
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Chinese Standard application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Grid64.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's main executable file and it occupies approximately 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1531.26058
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:37.163