CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Chinese Standard on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help Chinese Standard is normally set up in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is called amdprw.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Standard is comprised of the following executables which take 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk:
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0308.2332.42157
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. For more CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:05:37.660