CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the program CCC Help Chinese Standard can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is labeled MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0415.2224.38428
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. For more CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:33:51.287