Burn My Files
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Burn My Files for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Burn My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Burn My Files can be seen at http://www.getdata.com
. Burn My Files is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Burn My Files is "C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe". Burn My Files's main file takes about 4.37 MB (4584784 bytes) and is named BurnMyFiles.exe.
The executables below are part of Burn My Files. They occupy an average of 5.04 MB (5280426
bytes) on disk.
- BurnMyFiles.exe (4.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
of Burn My Files. You can find here a few links to other Burn My Files releases:
...click to view all...
Burn My Files is an application marketed by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Burn My Files from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Burn My Files or simply click the Search feature and type in "Burn My Files". The Burn My Files program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Burn My Files in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Burn My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Burn My Files:
- The software company is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Burn My Files.
8. After uninstalling Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Burn My Files that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Burn My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Burn My Files supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-04 21:54:31.020