Burn My Files
Burn My Files is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Burn My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Burn My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe. BurnMyFiles.exe is the Burn My Files's primary executable file and it occupies close to 6.54 MB (6854048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Burn My Files. They occupy about 7.66 MB (8029027
bytes) on disk.
- BurnMyFiles.exe (6.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about Burn My Files version 188.8.131.528
only. For more Burn My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Burn My Files you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Burn My Files from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Burn My Files when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn My Files
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\BurnMyFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\PascalStreams.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\StarBurn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\WnASPI32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn My Files\Burn My Files Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn My Files\Burn My Files.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn My Files\Uninstall Burn My Files.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Burn My Files\Visit Burn My Files on the Web.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Burn My Files_is1
Burn My Files is an application by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Burn My Files from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Burn My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Burn My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Burn My Files program will be found very quickly. After you click Burn My Files in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Burn My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Burn My Files.
8. After uninstalling Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Burn My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Burn My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burn My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:16:39.357