Burn My Files
Burn My Files is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Burn My Files from your systemGetData Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on GetData Pty Ltd. More information about Burn My Files can be seen at http://www.getdata.com
. Usually the Burn My Files program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Burn My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "F:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.66 MB (6981240 bytes) on disk and is labeled BurnMyFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of Burn My Files. They take an average of 7.30 MB (7655378
bytes) on disk.
- BurnMyFiles.exe (6.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Burn My Files. You can find below a few links to other Burn My Files releases:
...click to view all...
Burn My Files is an application by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Burn My Files from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Burn My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Burn My Files". The Burn My Files program will be found automatically. When you select Burn My Files in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Burn My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Burn My Files:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: "F:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Burn My Files.
8. After removing Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Burn My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Burn My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Burn My Files in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-05 01:38:59.000