Burn My Files
Burn My Files is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Burn My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GetData Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.getdata.com
to get more info about Burn My Files on GetData Pty Ltd's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Burn My Files is C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe. Burn My Files's primary file takes about 680.50 KB (696827 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Burn My Files. They occupy 680.50 KB (696827
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Burn My Files version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Burn My Files versions:
...click to view all...
Burn My Files is an application by GetData Pty Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Burn My Files from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Burn My Files or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Burn My Files". The Burn My Files app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Burn My Files in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Burn My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Burn My Files:
- The publisher is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Burn My Files.
8. After uninstalling Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Burn My Files which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Burn My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Burn My Files in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 01:07:32.503