Burn My Files
Burn My Files is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Burn My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on GetData Pty Ltd. More data about the software Burn My Files can be found at http://www.getdata.com
. Usually the Burn My Files program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Burn My Files's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named BurnMyFiles.exe and its approximative size is 7.33 MB (7685056 bytes).
Burn My Files installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.98 MB (8369433
bytes) on disk.
- BurnMyFiles.exe (7.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.34 KB)
This data is about Burn My Files version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Burn My Files:
...click to view all...
Burn My Files is an application marketed by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Burn My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Burn My Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Burn My Files". If it exists on your system the Burn My Files app will be found automatically. After you click Burn My Files in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Burn My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Burn My Files:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Burn My Files.
8. After uninstalling Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Burn My Files which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Burn My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burn My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-23 05:09:06.670