Burn My Files
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Burn My Files for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Burn My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. More info about GetData Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.getdata.com
to get more details about Burn My Files on GetData Pty Ltd's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Burn My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Burn My Files's primary file takes about 4.64 MB (4867408 bytes) and is named BurnMyFiles.exe.
Burn My Files installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.31 MB (5563050
bytes) on disk.
- BurnMyFiles.exe (4.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of Burn My Files. Click on the links below for other Burn My Files versions:
...click to view all...
Burn My Files is a program marketed by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Burn My Files from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Burn My Files or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Burn My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Burn My Files app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Burn My Files in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Burn My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Burn My Files:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Burn My Files.
8. After uninstalling Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Burn My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Burn My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Burn My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 18:22:49.223