Burn My Files
Burn My Files is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Burn My Files from your systemGetData Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GetData Pty Ltd. Please follow http://www.getdata.com
if you want to read more on Burn My Files on GetData Pty Ltd's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Burn My Files. Burn My Files's main file takes about 4.51 MB (4732240 bytes) and is called BurnMyFiles.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Burn My Files. They take about 5.17 MB (5416617
bytes) on disk.
- BurnMyFiles.exe (4.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.34 KB)
This web page is about Burn My Files version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Burn My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Burn My Files is an application by GetData Pty Ltd. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Burn My Files from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Burn My Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Burn My Files". If it exists on your system the Burn My Files program will be found very quickly. After you click Burn My Files in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Burn My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Burn My Files:
- The publisher is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Burn My Files.
8. After uninstalling Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Burn My Files that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Burn My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Burn My Files in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-12 10:39:19.513