Burn My Files
Burn My Files is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Burn My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Burn My Files\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Burn My Files. The application's main executable file occupies 7.12 MB (7464352 bytes) on disk and is named BurnMyFiles.exe.
Burn My Files installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.24 MB (8638435
bytes) on disk.
- BurnMyFiles.exe (7.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of Burn My Files. For more Burn My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Burn My Files is a program by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Burn My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Burn My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Burn My Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Burn My Files". If it exists on your system the Burn My Files app will be found very quickly. After you click Burn My Files in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Burn My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Burn My Files.
8. After removing Burn My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Burn My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Burn My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Burn My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Burn My Files in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-14 03:19:09.360